Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chapter one

Born in Hudson Wisconsin on the St Croix River, spent most of my life here. I am a water loving, snow loving, season loving girl. Raised my daughters here too, in a community that was interested and interesting. A pretty place to live and a healthy place too. Fresh air and sunshine, lots of outdooor play. I was a lifeguard and worked in a bakery, I loved both of those jobs. Sweet was my middle name when I was a kid, always room for dessert no matter how much I had eaten, my step dad said I had a hollow leg or maybe just a separate dessert stomach.

Got my first horse at the age of 8, eight being my number in this lifetime. Nine being my goal here, to complete things started. Horses are a part of me, their spirited freedom loving group energy is one of my needs. I use them daily in my work and to keep myself healthy, happy and balanced. I teach bareback, hands on and off riding to anyone looking to learn, including people with special needs. It is called experiential learning - I call it fun!

I hated school, except for kindergarden. Being the wake up fairy was my favorite job. I still do it everyday to those who come for help. I have no time, never did for directives. Ask and I will consider it, tell and I will dismiss it altogether. No is not in my vocabulary. Using it to stop anyone from experiencing life here is not an option for me.

I couldn't see clearly from a very young age, glasses changed that although I hated them. Energy, blurry or not was what I was looking at and for, seeing auras my gift.


Music was my release. Playing instruments and singing at the top of my lungs helped me wheh I needed help the most. It still does. Harmony is one of my favorite things, being a part of a harmony, where people are singing different notes and creating beautiful music together, the best of all. I strive for harmony daily.

Feeling "insecure" my lesson here. Always feeling left out or never having a group to belong to, my challenge. That started with home, then school, then church, then politics, then health, then friends, then partners. Then, knowing and believing that that was not true and I fit in with me, was what I needed to learn. Then all of those other things returned to me.

During the challenge period, nature was my best friend, being outside and with animals, kept me sane and going forward. Also seeing energy and moving toward it when it was warm and glowing, whether it was 3 dimensional or not, my gift and soon to become a big part of my work here.

Illness and injury my class work. Using it to educate myself on health and wellness and divine design, partnering with my higher self, my Creator and Guardians and Guides and Mother Nature herself to heal me on every level in every dimension past and present, then to share my gift and experiences with anyone who sought me out.

I am a Naturopath.

End of chapter one.

No comments: