Thursday, January 26, 2012

Put your money where your mouth is or

talk a good game. That is a view of what we can and should be doing. The value of speaking into reality reality is an untaught perspective. It needs to be taught now. Old scripture commonly refers to the energy of words and power they have. Speaking is the most energy most people put out there in a day. Some people talk constantly, others not at all, some whisper fearfully not really wanting to be heard and others holler like the next set of ears is a mile away. If you could see the form words take in the air the colors they have and force with which they project you would learn to speak better and more productively.

Years ago I had the great experience of having my aura videoed. Moving pictures of energy. The guy told me to move away and then turn and speak, he had the camera on my daughter. He didn't know she was my child. As my voice reached her body from a distance the energy of her acceptance of my words lit up around her heart, not her ears or her head, but her heart. He smiled and said that must be your MOM, she reaches your heart directly with her voice. No filtering through another chakra just straight in to the core and center of her being. Her heart lit with a beautiful aqua blue color as the truth of my words became the truth in her heart.

That was one of the most powerful things I have ever seen. My words did not scare her, or make her think, they did not shame her or cut her loose from me, they simply brought the truth of my love for her and the words of that feeling to her being, which resides in her heart. She became those words for a moment.

Think about the power of your words now. Use them to create beautiful things in this world and with her inhabitants. We are putting energy in every time we open our mouthes - be intentional. If you fail and damage someone, take responsibility and make an apology and repair the damage. It is never too late. Even dead people hang around for closure and amendments sometimes.

You become your words. I tell everyone who asks how I am, that I am perfect and then I thank them for inquiring, then I ask them how they are. I listen very carefully to that response, it tells me more then they know. I also listen to their words about others, they are the words that create the speaker, criticism is just inventory of their self. You can not criticize another without owning the issue yourself.

Use this to decipher your next relationship, employee or friend. Listen to them speak a bit, see the laundry list of their choices of words. It is them. All words spoken are theirs about them even though they would have you believe otherwise. Train yourself to do this. The world forms around your words. Your world first but it does effect mine too and mother nature's. The greatest impact I see is on children. People in positions of authority use words to create realties in kids that would never have been there if that grown up would not have said that. Doctors, teachers, PARENTS all have great authority to a child and their words must be impeccable, filled with love and light and encouragment ONLY. They were not broken when they got here!! Take inventory of your words, every single one. Eliminate those that damage any part of life here, be specific about each word you are erasing, from our world and from your own life and body and mind and heart.

If you are addicted to saying anything negative with your mouth, get help. It is the most important medicine you can use. I tell my cancer clients to never speak the word again, ever. Erase it from your vocabulary if you continue to put it out there it will hang on forever, new day now, take RESPONSE _ ABILITY!!!

No comments: