Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Under the light see yourself clearly

As we move into the transition - look at yourself clearly now. Do not ask someone else how you look or why you feel the way you do, ask yourself, see yourself, believe what you see and know for sure.

Guinea Pigs are what many people have allowed themselves to become, letting others practice on them. Doesn't really make sense does it???? I have never practiced on another person, I teach only. That is what a doctor is to do, TEACH. I will never ask you to try something I haven't or wouldn't have tried on myself first. That levels the field a bit. Ask your caregiver if what they suggest for you is what they take or give their loved ones. Ask. See the look in their eyes in response. You will know the truth right there and then. If you are being practiced on - run away, there is no need for that. Health is a right and your deserve to know how to achieve that goal. Drugs or surgery are not cures for anything, simply stop gap measures.

Mother Nature knows you, she made your body and she has every detail in order, if you have slipped off the path then find a nature healer to teach you how to get back up and on the path of wellness. Nature - pathy - that's what I teach and it is amazing.

Your choices are yours - you can choose sick or addicted or left out or simply lost or you can choose healthy, happy, successful and recovering. Alot depends on the courage and self love that you have inside of you. I changed years ago for my daughter's sake, they were my greatest love and my motivation. I now do what I do, first for me and then for everyone else who wants to know.

Time to choose, the only one accountable for you is YOU - good luck and Godspeed.

No comments: