Monday, January 16, 2012

Can you see the future - close your eyes and look!

I dream powerful dreams,I almost feel awake in them, I can actually talk to myself while they are going on and even have had my partner say he could talk to me while I was in the dream too. Wow, cool, huh??

I know life here with all the changes and challenges that we are enduring is not much like a dream these days, more like a nightmare to some. I know that is a rough road. Yet if we can close our eyes at the end of the day with a glad heart and a grateful acceptance for what is - we can dream of what is yet to come. I dream answers to questions, I dream visions outside the scope of what I can day dream. I dream of peace and hope and love here and all around us together as one.

Many of my clients can not sleep. Awake half or all of the night. Part of this challenge is the lack of training in what sleep is all about. So here goes.

Sleep: The only time you lose weight.

The time where your body cleans and heals itself without you present.

The time between sun down and sun up - when your pineal gland rotates and sends serotonin to you that says all is well and improving now - rest child rest.
The 1/3 of your day required that you stay away with your ideas and opinions

The time when your angels and guides can commune with you freely on their plane.

The time when no food or alcohol or adrenaline should be flowing through you.

When you learn to sleep peacefully again then you can dream. Before you lie down - say your PRAYERS of release, relief for having made it through another day here and ask your questions about tomorrow, for the answers are only one night of sleep away!

If you need help sleeping - start with a set time each night, say 9 pm for shut down, have a cup of chamomile tea or a shot of melatonin, some sleeping remedies are trytophan or coffea cruda or valerian root, they all help, sometimes we need to take them all together. I have a product called night rest that has them in it. Then pose your concerns as a question that you will find answers to in the morning. Read something loving or healing or inspirational and then kiss yourself goodnight, never ever go to bed angry, forgive any transgression before retiring, even if it is not deserved, use the MERCY clause. It will come back to you in spades.

Then launch yourself into a good night's sleep and wake up well, fit, lean, clear and ready to love this life just one more day! Remember that is all you get at a time! one simple day.