Monday, January 9, 2012

The right to challenge!

We all have unalienable rights, many of those were beaten out of us. One of the rights is the right to challenge. I have exercised that right all of my life - regardless of the beatings. The church, the teachers, the parents, the doctors, all were challenged by me.

I am relentless and direct and as my mother would say, blunt to the point of pain. I say what I see and as a gifted seer I see a lot! I am challenged by lies, prejudice, meanness, intolerance, cheating, neglect, toxicity and all that goes along with that. We are all currently bumping into bullies. They seem to be everywhere. Big and loud and obnoxious, most of them super afraid of their own shadows. The outer shell although seemingly large is as fragile as an egg and cracks under the heat of the light! Cool huh??? KSTP was like that, so was Cheryl. Loud and noisy and when checked into and upon, and found out, and had to pay back their debt. Playing games with others people's assets is not going to continue any longer. Pay back your debt now and it will be easier, later simply adds interest KARMA.

All challenged are called to step up now - you have the right to say NO, EXPOSE your truth and it exposes ALL truth. That is a wonderful place to start and it is your right - use it now. I have and it is worth a million bucks!!!

No comments: