Sunday, January 8, 2012

Legislate and regulate only that which is dangerous

I have never liked rules. It is not in my nature to have someone else tell me when or how high to jump or not. It is my willing and faithful nature that encourages me to make my own choices. I have taken responsibility all along for the outcome of my actions and I hope in the new age we will all do the same.

Regulating natural health is like regulating nature herself. She is self sufficient and brings the energy of life with her. She is the all knowing mother of the human form and has all the answers, she always did. Her willingness to provide us with the remedies she has is a relationship that needs no regulation. I learned about naturopathy as I healed my own body with a coach of health and wellness - a Traditional Certified Naturopath who used an EAV Machine for the details. She opened doors to awareness and offered choices I didn't even know I had. She encouraged me to keep on trying and she shared all she knew about healing with me. Then when we had completed our task together she introduced me to other healers and teachers who continued to educate me.

There is a movement out there to regulate practitioners, I believe in regulations only where there is risk and potential danger to the people. American medicine is the riskiest around, drugs and surgery, the tools of their trade are admittedly risky and commonly life threatening. I am not interested, so I don't use them for myself.
My work offers only the benefit of education in opening the partnership back up with nature. That should be free for all to partake of. My Thoughts are those who seek to limit are those who are limited themselves. Fear limitations!! That is the old way. Embrace limitlessness - no rules are the best rules for those who know how to learn and live life to the fullest.

Choose for yourself, don't let anyone else limit your choices ever! It is a divine right and using it sharpens your abilities! This is your choice and you are smart and capable always remember that.

No comments: