Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letting go is so so challenging!

In one single day my home was robbed and one of my cats was killed. WOW! How does that happen??

So I sat very still and listened to my higher self tell me of the larger picture here. My cats are me. All of nature is a part of us. They link to us - sometimes peripherally and sometimes directly. He was a direct link to my heart, a kitten not fully grown, all black and a little handicapped by a birth defect to his eye. He sneezed so I called him Wheezer the sneezer and he laughed! Sneezing is a kidney issue and he had one, I had rescued his mom when she was pregnant and her litter was a little weak. He knew he wasn't going to stay long so he was very animated while he was was with me. Full of life, yet not in balance. I cannot control the things outside of me. Love is all I can do. I loved him and he loved me, but he died anyway. I believe that is how life works here. If you are off balance you leave, sooner than later, he did. It is all good albeit hard learning and loving for as short or long as we can is all we can do. The memory of him makes me smile!

Love what you have today, for this may be the only chance you get. Things we love can disappear quickly, some stolen, some lost, some dead, you are still here, love that first. Then with a grateful heart love all that surrounds you, it may be your last chance! That is what I know for sure - and sweet kitty where ever you are I love you! As for the things stolen from my home, they will return to me I know it, for the angels who guard me and my life here see everything, and that gives me comfort! It is funny that people think they are not being watched, they always are, my neighbor watched them rob me, strange huh?? It will all turn out for the good, it always does even when it takes a minute to pan out. Faith and hope keep us strong and love is truly all there is. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: