Friday, December 30, 2011

Today is a 10 day - fresh start-higher level

I love numerology, God's Math is for everyone. In geometry, in astrology, in numerology, in music and on and on. The music of a new song is being heard. I believe the younger ears are more tuned into it than the old ears, plugged up with whatever. I think that's why in the 60's music got louder, the drumming needed to be a part of it.

I ask now to hear the whole new song of this time on Earth. The kids will sing for us. The Earth will respond to it. Like a snake to the charmer, which by the way is a good thing.

Let down the barriers and blockages that hold you in suspension and isolation. See them melting and flowing away from you. Find the song that you can hear and listen to it over and over, I love the Hallelujah song by Leonard Cohen. It shakes me up, makes me sing and shifts me to a higher plane. On a 10 day I look for another fresh song and fresh start.

In honor of 25,000 years of darkness and duality slipping away to the memory of legend and the celebration, that despite the odds being against it, we are still here. No nukes, no disasters we couldn't survive.

Many of us have undergone changes so dramatic that they would have taken thousands of years of evolution to complete before now. With the light and energy here now, that changes the playing field all together. Use the new field. Find your song. Today is the day to start fresh, speak your truth to those who long to hear it, walk away from those who could care less. It is time to party - I for one am ready and I am done waitin'. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: