Friday, April 15, 2011

STAND UP TO BULLIES NOW

There are humans among us who are studied in the art of bullying. What is a bully, someone who uses force to obtain their own and only their own, desires. Force can be emotional, physical, psychological and yes even spiritual. It can come in the form of threats and blackmail, it can come in promises of punishment. It is time now to call out the bullies in our lives and put a complete stop to it once and for all.

People claim love. I love you so soo much, therefore, you must take care of me and do things my way or the love I have for you will be compromised. I am sick take care of me, I am sad take care of me and I am broke, lost, destitute, addicted and on and on it goes, SO YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF ME!!!

That is complete nonsense and total bullying. There is no love in that behavior in any way shape or form.

Love is unconditional. Period. It is the force that creates potential. Potential is all humans have. We have it in unlimited form here on this planet.

Why are there those who succeed in spite of dire circumstances? Why are there those who claim their life is bad, wrong or broken and then blame someone or something else? Because potential for both exists in this world of freewill and choices are made.

You choose to be who, how and what you are every single second!! That is the truth. You can be honest or not, we all see you now for who you really are. Kids prove that every day with their candor. Listen to the children. Listen to your body. Listen to your heart. Shut up now and listen for awhile. You may be very pleased at what is being told to you by you!!!! It is your life, love it or leave the the rest of us alone, so we can love ours, cuz we do!!!

No comments: