Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Within the structure of time and light

That's what I would hear in my head over and over. Structure has never really had any hold on me, I see all energy as moving and flowing, and the colors are vibrant and sometimes separate and sometimes streaming together. The light is varying shades of grey on this planet. It has been a rare and wonderful occurrence to see a bright and shining light surrounding someone.

I love infrared since it senses heat and turns it into light and color. People seem to understand that. It also shows that in truth there really is no way, no structure to contain all that heat.

The force of light can not be contained, nor can the heat it generates. It is radiant. That is my work here, to assist in supporting the radiance of each human who comes to us for help. It can be as simple as saying I think you are beautiful or wonderful or amazing or rare or exceptional or safe now. Or it can come from teaching the lifestyle changes needed to enhance the energetics of each person. Radiant glowing living organic healthy fresh food and water creates beauty and radiance and lots of energy and health. Fresh air and direct sunlight do the same thing. Adding a loving lifestyle, in a happy relationship and environment are also critical to this radiance. Sounds easy huh? Try it, it can be. It can also demand choices be made to step up and say no to certain things that hold you back or down.

If you are ready and strong and willing "GIT ER DONE NOW". If not quite, come on over. Ride a horse, have a yoga lesson, try ZUMBA, or set up to have an appointment with me. I love my work and it seems other's do too! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: