Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shiney Hair

The other day a lady stopped by to look at our barn and talk about horses. Megan and I were brushing two of our horses in the ally and we didn't really stop to chat, just kept on brushing as we spoke. Out of the blue the lady looks at me and says you the shiniest hair I have ever seen! Now isn't that interesting. I tell everyone to remember to see the light in everyone in everyway and here she comes talking about the light around my hair.

Those who know me know simply this, noone touches my hair. Ever. I have cut my own hair since I was a child. Long or short, it is a very intimate and personal part of my person and I have yet to find someone I trust enough to touch it, cut it or any thing else it.

A couple of times in my life I have tried and didn't really feel comfortable yet. I guess the shine and the light that come from my eyes, my words and my head and hair I don't want tampered with. Are you the same way about a part of yourself or your world??? Do you have a child like that??? It is one clue to the true you. Look into your unique likes and dislikes and then see how that really fits in with you as a unique and wonderful individual. Your body will not lie. Listen to it and learn more about yourself, you are very worth knowing and adoring!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: