Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Great Alone

I just came through the great alone. What seemed like a very very long time of solitude and silence. Those who know me know silence is not my optimal choice. I would rather choose chatter and banter and exploration of ideas through words. I love words, I thrive on conversations with bright energetic people looking to share, looking to question.

If you are currently there, embrace it. It is the lull that humans need to reboot.
The capacity to upgrade is now for those who have time outed and are ready to reboot. The POWER is out there and ready to hook up to those who are free and clear from the old sludge.

If you are still sludgy or alone or just giving up, say this, " In pictures I can see, in sounds I can hear and with words I can understand, oh Creator of All That is, be clear so I can be free. Show me now the rest of the story". You will be amazed. Just do it. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: