Thursday, April 21, 2011

Harmony and Beauty walk with those in the Light

You've all seen it. Darkness that seems to surround certain people at certain times. When I was a child I called it going black. My mom did it in those days, I once had a boss who could do it too. Left that job right away after I saw that. In the effect of darkness the body itself becomes distorted. Then end result is ugliness and disease. I was told by a Medical Doctor that there are just some folks out there that will need to be controlled by drugs everyday for the rest of their life for there is no hope of recovery from such troubles. WOW.

Like attracts like, that is the law of attraction, it is also the basis for homeopathy. Watch to see what people attract and you will see their aura much more clearly. Sick people get sicker, sad people get sadder and destructive people have destruction heaped upon their heads. Nothing you can do about the choices of others other then stay out of it.

Today I will choose beauty and grace and light, period. I have a daughter that has no medical records, isn't that something. Never has she needed to go into the world of science for what the choices of love and light and the art and energy that they create. It is my goal to share that reality with people who would like to try that way of living. I expect a lot of happy healthy beautiful people will be walking around this planet of ours!!

No comments: