Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fish or fishing

Jesus said to his buddies, I can hand out fish and bread loaves all day long, watch me do this magical thing. And that is what He did one day there was not enough.

On His way back to Venus, He said, that's not really how this is going to work down here. Let me teach you to teach them to FISH for themselves. I will make you fishers of men and you will share the lessons of taking care of the self with all who would listen and learn.

I do that everyday in my work, I do not hand out fish, I will not do the work for you. The next person I cure will be the very first one!! I say that every day to everyone who comes to see me.

I will though, teach you to fish, there is a beauty in that and it is a lesson of health and wellness that is deserved by those willing to do the work and earn the benefits!!

Here's to a mighty bounty, spring is here and the fishin' is great!!

No comments: