Sunday, February 28, 2016

The shower

I dreamed of the shower last night. It was two sided and brisk. It also was running while the doorbell rang. Then I noticed the window to the bathroom not covered. I could sense others watching and pulled the shade. I shouted to the doorbell, come in and wait for me and tried to finish that shower. We are all under the shower right now. It is a gamma ray shower from our sun star and it washing over us like a shower of light. It is clearing the way for a new field of being. The matrix of our cells is upgrading in the codes of light we are receiving. To accept the upgrade and move into first class, we must first shower off. The old residue, the past with the pain and loss lessons must be left behind. There is magic coming. There in the light of the son/sun is the bright new day and a new way to live and love life here. I am taking that shower today, a clay bath, a healing touch session and a walk in the field of dreams. How about it, see you there.

No comments: