Tuesday, February 24, 2015

you

Project and see the reflection of that projection. It is you - past and present, creating seamlessly your future you. I see this so clearly in my dogs. I am Rain, the ferocious Red Heeler/Healer, who has the need to herd and cares about every detail and never tires of it. I am Logan the watcher, the listener, the one who refuses to be told do anything from any other human only the Master. I am Lady the willing to please, jump and play and cuddle one too. They are the projections of me at my most energetic. I am what I am, said Popeye and God said, I am That I am. I like it both ways. And you must too, that's the way we do it down here, round here. Be who you are at your best most energetic and this will all be something really amazing.
When I walked out today, I looked to the sky and here is Logan, my beautiful dog self in the clouds! This is real, and amazing, and never doubt that you are being watched, guarded, guided, inspired and totally loved!! Thank you Creator!

No comments: