Monday, February 9, 2015

Horse Handling Hurray! Help wanted!!

I use horses to help. They have helped me for lifetimes and paying that back is my pleasure. They held my wandering attention, offer beauty and majesty to my eyes, they propel me with great power, teach me balance, and they show me love in such a big way, that sharing them with others is an expression of gratitude that needs to be delivered back. I have ridden at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson WI. with autistic people, former prisoners, addicts and alcoholics in recovery and some not yet, kids in trouble with the law, and others who simply love horses. I have and will continue to do this work for as long as Creator sees it has value to me. I will be teaching horse handlers to help us for the season. If you know anyone who loves horses and helping, this may be just the thing. It will be four sessions, starting in the middle of March. Ponder your options, and let us know if you want to sign up. You can comment here, or call the ranch, 715-426-7350. Thanks, Dr. Su

No comments: