Sunday, February 22, 2015

There are NO SECRETS, there never were.

Truth hidden is a supposed secret. It is simply not real, but an illusion. We are all transparent. In the aura is that transparency of each one alone and all of us together. I have seen auras all of this lifetime and am never really surprised by much. I can answer when asked, or comment if it is a safety issue. Other than that I must simply allow all their realities, as I am allowed mine by a Creator who knows every thought, word and deed I am, and have done and will ever do. Let's just tell what we feel, say what we want, be honest about who we are now. I love that we are all unique. That is what makes this amazing adventure so special. You are loved, although sometimes you may forget that, simply for your presence , your willingness to be here on the Earth at this time. No thing less will do, so please be present now and this will just keep getting easier and more fun!

No comments: