Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The daily download

We all get one everyday, early in the morning it comes in some form. I write mine down. It is so important to listen to our inner voice and allow it a moment to speak. I was taught  that twenty minutes was the minimum amount of time needed to hear the whole message. It is called meditation time. I learned very quickly that sometimes I need even more time to hear and process the whole message adequately. I have heard so many encouraging things this way. When   life is harsh, the day looks long, the energy feels low, this commitment to self upgrades everything, every single time. Learn to do this and you will never want for answers. Let yourself guide yourself to a safe, loving space. Free and easy, productive and self sustaining. Now that's what I am talking about.

No comments: