Thursday, February 26, 2015

Instant manifestation

Can you remember when a wish instantly came true? A hope of someone or something to appear? Then when it did, you could not believe it. Manifesting is a skill set that is not taught at the local school or church, it is however very well known among the rich and controlling. You are a born manifestor. You are an electrical being drawing energy in and spewing it back out. It is worth of your attention and higher learning. Manifesting is for us all to know in the front part of your brain, that 5% filled with intellect, emotion and ego. I know a lot of people with the pin headed way of living that truly do not understand, staying stuck in the tiniest part of an amazing energy system. Sound and color come from the other place, and are the substance of all things and realities created here. I hear the words that manifest someone's reality every day in every single appointment, and I endeavor to assist in upgrading them to create amazing health and wellness. I manifest instantly almost all the time, sometimes to my chagrin and amusement. I know what I am doing and am normally careful, sober and fully conscious in all of my thoughts, words and deeds. I know they will appear instantly so I choose lovingly. Pick something sweet, special and worthy of your pure love and think about it, talk about it, and draw it on a page. See how the Universe and those of us who work for the Universe conspire to assist you in MANIFESTING something really special!

No comments: