Sunday, February 8, 2015

No ownership, just a lease

Our life here is a lease, not an ownership agreement. We are transient, moving from place to place in life after life. I came in with an inhale and I will depart with an exhale. While I am here I am leasing my experiences. When I choose to re-lease, I am opting up and out, and renewing and choosing something new and different. Keeping what I love and re-leasing anything else, is the gift we are given. If we are abused, time for a re-lease. If we are tormented, time for a re-lease. If we are lost or lonely, re-lease that too. We are heading on a wellness week of re-lease. We will be fit, tanned, and rested when we return, AND it will be with new leases in hand! Two spots yet to fill, join us, March 1-8, Playa del Carmen, Mexico. See you there.

No comments: