Friday, February 27, 2015

Planning my reception


Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done. I have said that over and over. I have believed it fully. I have heard it spoken from the quiet of my meditations to the roaring of my own voice when I channel. I love the fact that the reception of my Higher Self, and all the Universe is willing to deliver, is mine to plan. Freewill at it's most amazing and no human rules to over shadow it.  It will be very fancy, beautiful, musical, energetic and filled with loving open arms!! Are ready to receive? Be careful what you WISH for, for every word you have spoken is yours to receive now in this earthly reality. I love Karma, the knowing that what comes around goes around and lands where it began. I began in Heaven, sitting next to other Angels and Light beings, who choose our highest service for the I am that I am. Now finally, as promised, and prayed for, that kingdom is connecting to our Earthly kingdom and I for one am ready to party!!! The reception will be incredible! Hallelujah and Hold on to your hats, this is going to be amazing!!!

No comments: