Saturday, May 3, 2014

The innocents/innocence

My riders from an inner city school drew that card yesterday. So I explained the innocents. They are YOU I said to them! The children are innocent. I said  to them, that they are not accountable until they are about 15. Up to then, it is the adults in your life who have that job. Nature and her critters, innocent too. Someone must take responsibility for their care and nurturing. If you have a kid in your life, stop expecting them to clean up your mess. Nurture, nourish, and adore them, they will pay you back in spades when the time is theirs. Right now this is YOUR time, and accountability is YOURS. In the end there will be us as one all together and you will be revealed. I know that the innocents are first in line and I will make sure they get there whole and healthy and adored. Are you with me on this????

No comments: