Wednesday, May 7, 2014

fresh and new, just like spring! LIVER FLUSH!

Processing out the old, liver flushing lets go of the old irritants. We all here have been accomplishing that fresh and new thing together. Then we throw in colonics and a light diet, we morph into a happy, healthy, fit and lean new super human, with better eyesight and a super nice disposition. I teach this in my practice and show clients how and when this is appropriate. I have shifted this way before and everytime I do it, it results in something fresh and new. I love the fact that our body can be spring cleaned, like shaking the dusty rugs of our lives. If you are done with the old stuff that no longer serves you in a positive way, this is one way to start fresh and be reborn. Thanks Creator for such a fine and divine design!!

No comments: