Saturday, May 31, 2014

is it nice or is it kind?

I am kind, especially to kids and animals. I am not always nice. Nice means agreeable, I am not always agreeable. It is a matter of choice that I am commonly disagreeable. I know who I am, what I like, who I am to be with and how that is to go. That does not always include nice, but it does always include kind.  Kind means considerate, and that I do every time, carefully, consider everything. Think about which it is, kind or nice. If you are nice instead of kind you may be shorting yourself on the freewill choice of considering....who, how, what, where, when and the like. I am happy being compassionate and considerate, I am frustrated when niceties get in the way. Truth, justice, love and life, and a passion for authenticity, the rainbows are everything and this is kind of how I knew it would be. I love it!

No comments: