Sunday, May 25, 2014

WHAT OR WHO are you waiting for?

I hear it over and over, I am waiting ...... to be fit, in love, eat right, go to bed early. On an on come the delays of what makes life sweet and healthy. I know how hard we wish and yet wait...... and wait..... and wait. Stop now and choose ONE thing. One person will do. One commitment, One new food choice, One new group you agree with, One new exercise. I love to stand up paddle. It is a cool surfboard and it has a paddle, simple, on  the water and in the sun, two things that make very happy and super healthy. So I bought one. New toy, new way of getting around on the river or on the lake. Rent one and see how you do. It takes balance, strength and yes a swimsuit, sometimes you fall off and in, just like life. Then laugh and climb back aboard and try again, NO MORE WAITING! One new thing this summer!

No comments: