Friday, May 23, 2014

enchanted

As we were taught as kids, there are incantations that create realities. Enchanting something or someone is real and very powerful when you understand the WORD. In the beginning was the Word, we all know that verse. Spoken into the Abyss, it created and created. You do that all of the time, so do I. I do it with intention. I think about every single word I speak and speak them in the order with the frequency necessary for an outcome worthy of me. That is my responsibility and I am fully accountable. In my life I had spoken things I had to take back and forgive and forget. Have you? Clean it up now. SIT QUIETLY AND ALLOW THE MEMORIES TO RETURN. Then with great love, light and mercy, erase the board. Enchant your life with words the uplift and inspire you. I know you can do it , I have heard you and the wonderful things you say, create the beautiful world we live with and in! I will start.......NAMASTE'

No comments: