Friday, May 9, 2014

The past/passed

In review we get to see the whole picture without  the up-close micro cosmic sting that zaps us when it is fresh and right there in your face. I used to resist that, alcohol was helpful, blurring the lines, reducing the hit. Then it made me sick, super sick. So I had to rethink that or suffer. So I changed my way of handling that hit, that sting, that taking it personally issue I had. I learned to own my own feelings and through meditation as opposed to medication, get a bigger picture view of the Whole situation. Then it became manageable. Alcohol no longer needed, although occasionally enjoyed. A way better solution for ME. In review we will get a chance to upgrade our choices and our outcomes, I prefer to do that now instead of waiting. Others will have to simply do it when they are ready. If you want a different outcome it is  time to review the passed/past now. Paper, pen, quiet listening, takes notes, draw pictures and then set it aside for later. You will be so surprised by what you find, and healed by what you see and what you learn about YOU. That's the game, pure and simple, fun for us who know how it works. Thank you Jesus for your skill building as a great listener of the Universe and our Creator, it is very helpful and I for one am very grateful for all you taught!!!!

No comments: