Monday, May 26, 2014

Survivor, not victim- rewrite your sacred contract!

What's the difference? a SURVIVOR, is simply grateful. That is all there is left when you survive something.  A victim, will remind themselves over and over of the story and it will remain with them as a living entity all the days they live that way.  It will control them and define them too. You can cut the cords, so the memories of the less, lack and losses, fade. Find someone to help you. I have taught this for many years in classes to those looking for answers. I will teach a Rewrite your Sacred  Contract Class this summer for those ready for a new life here. It is amazing what a survivor can create. I did it long ago and upgrade my contract for living here often. I know this is a sacred journey and staying grateful without all the drama, is way more fun for me!!

No comments: