Thursday, May 8, 2014

My childhood friend died

At the age of 2 on Nye St in Hudson, I made a friend. His name was Mike and he lived in the house on the end of our road. I have known him all these years, 54 altogether. In and out my life, the way he was in and out of his life. Alcohol was his life partner, like a real relationship of love and hate, of marriage and divorce and on and off again.  No matter what though, I loved this guy. He was a angel in a human body who could never get his feet on the ground. Hovering above, outside his physical form was where he always would be. It made me smile, sometimes it made me cry, but it never made me angry, only loving him more. He has winged himself now and I feel his joy and my sadness all at the same time. It was quite an adventure, his life here and knowing him was amazing. He taught me many things and for that I will be forever grateful!! Godspeed Michael Kolashinki, I love you very much, and you know that for sure, and we will chat again soon!!

No comments: