Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I can only imagine, so I did

That is where we get our best stuff, in the imagine place. Children are taught to imagine all sorts of things, grown ups not so much. How on earth did that happen?? Our imaginations are where are wildest dreams begin. What is your wildest dream and how does it fit into your reality? I dreamed of love, of partnership and laughter being my life and prayer and meditation, being used daily. I dreamed of good food, good friends and a good night's sleep. I dreamed of funding for the projects I support, especially with the healing horses of my ranch. I dreamed of today, on the mountain, skiing with my best friend. So I have to get going now, because he is waiting for me, and those dreams, well they are real now! So imagine, dream wildly and believe.  Then open your heart to receive, I am living proof that the promises of your heart are destined to be fulfilled.  So dream on!

No comments: