Thursday, March 27, 2014

turning 50 for the third time

I teach that you have 40 years to do what you want. They are the 40 years in the desert. The Universe offers that to humans to acclimate them to a soul full expression. Then you begin to awaken. It can come easily or hard, the choice is individual. Mine was a huge expression of ME. Intentional in every way, very life changing. Then I began my lightworker job of the awakening, and I moved around the earth on the triple dates to hit the light switches planted there. That was a great job! At 50 in 2007 all of it changed again, and I moved up another notch in my expression. The 30 days before the 50th anniversary of your life here, you are offered a life review that will change you forever. It is the heart opener. If your heart is hard, it will crack, if it is tired, it may stop, if it is ready it will generate energy commensurate with the next level of your evolution and the expression of that. My partner 5 years ago, went through it with a broken leg and it HURT! My partner now is setting up to begin his starting tomorrow, and I am so excited to see what and where his 30 day review puts him. I am a lucky woman to be able to see up close and personal, not only mine, but their's  too.  I offer to anyone interested a chance to come over and use our skills to promote their own changes. Mike will be Evoxing - perception reframing every day to new affirmation. This could be something so fresh and new and amazing!! I am pumped. Thank you Creator for a chance at another chance to be 50! I appreciate it so much!

No comments: