Monday, March 17, 2014

Zyto and ME!

I have always tried to make health a priority and really understandable. I believe we're short changed on  the teaching of how our bodies work and how to easily we can accomplish that healthy and fit self we deserve. Today on my way back to the ranch I spent some time with my ZYTO guy developing a full body scan that can be run in the front office or over the internet with the right connections in place. It is awesome and works so well, we all tried it and were amazed at the accuracy of the scan and it's selection of supplements and therapies. I am going to offer my new program at the HAWC.  What would you say if I told you that your scan would be free, if your product and service purchase was over $199.00? If less the scan will be a $50.00 charge. That's going to make it easy and quick and super accurate and affordable. The other appointments that include ME will remain the same, but for those who already know me and what I am going to teach them, this is going to be super quick and easy. Ready to move into the new paradigm?  We  deserve health and support for all, ALL of the time!! Starts tomorrow!!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: