Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Chapters of our life

As we were cruising home from the Hot Sulphur Springs I asked for a description of each segment of life. I heard, good, boring, wild, old and balanced. It made perfect sense. Each facet of our learning curve carries it's own theme  and along with that theme we attract people and situations to promote that lesson. I have a client who graduated with a  PHD in the meth addiction segment of his life, I told him years ago how proud I was of him and he wept. He said no one had ever recognized the value of his life experience only the shame of his choice that lasted 20 years. I said I sure did, and would continue to be the supporter I am, in celebrating each victory along the way. Review the chapters, the people, the situations, find the golden nugget in each place and bring it forward into the balance that is NOW. If there is residue, sage it away, the smoke of sage purifies your energy field. Forgive  yourself and all others attached and release them joyfully to the light of the love of the Source of us.

No comments: