Friday, March 28, 2014

Older brothers

It my brother's birthday today and I called to celebrate with him early! The value in our lives and the relationships we are given sometimes get waylaid by life's dramas. I know having an older brother is a gift and the older we get the stronger that knowing becomes. He is strong, smart and committed. He is a funny character who has entertained me in many ways with his personal perspectives. He is loyal and loving and someone I am glad to know and have in my life. If you have a family member that you have forgotten about or are frustrated with, let it go. It is so worth being connected, legacy and familiarity are comforting and supporting to our life here. Allowance and alignment and appreciation leave a lot of room for differences. And that is OK. Be different,  and still be family. You only get one, use it well and with love, Happy Birthday Mike Anderson, I love you!

No comments: