Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS

I live in the Upper Midwest and I try to pay attention to what goes on around me. The little things, the words, the looks, the energy, the marks or scars all tell. I know it is easier for me if I pay attention to those little things, I get to skip past a lot of stuff and go straight to the heart of whatever is looking to get to me. I have been watching the weather, and it is interesting this year. The world seems to be upside down in so many ways. When I was a child it seemed easier and more balanced. Now it is  hot and  busy and cold and distant all at the same. In an effort to offer some support to our Beautiful Earth Mother, allow yourself a moment to connect to her and love her up some. I always say, if she has had enough of us and decides to BUCK, we will all get bucked off. I feel her getting ready to buck and I know if we honor her and love her and do better, she will settle down. Please think about this and let her know you love her, NOW.

No comments: