Friday, March 14, 2014

This is for all the lonely people

Hitting rock bottom allows you the structure and substance needed to create a  firm foundation for your future. I know, because it happens every day in my world. I see it with health issues, money issues, love issues, family issues and so it goes. I work with recovery ideas. Adding in light and inspiration from  a place of my own rock bottom. I was a lonely kid, my family dysfunctional on a good day. I tried a variety of compensatory behaviors, all giving the knowledge and experience I have and use daily. I can talk about a lot of subjects with first hand knowledge and so can My Michael. It makes us laugh out loud and it also promotes a lifestyle of health, happiness and horses that we love to share. Listen lonely people, look around, there are those who are looking for YOU! When you hit paydirt which can also be rock bottom for some, look around, be grateful and ask for the vision. YOU are going to love what shows up, I sure do!

No comments: