Saturday, March 22, 2014

A toxic response to TOXINS!

I have spent a lifetime learning, enduring and leaving behind all of this knowledge. Now again I revisit it with  great joy. I was super toxic from my fillings and the poisoned vaccinations and other drugs given to me as a child, under the GUISE of health care. It is was not health care for me in any way. It was educational and life changing though. It supported behaviors unbecoming to a young lady. Bulimia, alcohol abuse, depression just the top three. Lack of self worth and self love supported my downward spiral and caused me to give in to negative behaviors. That was a long time ago. I cleaned up my mouth and my diet and my body and I let go of the anything that did not support love and joy in my  life . I went to the farm in 2000 and here I am today. In the sunshine, with a guy who adores me, in a world of my dreams come trueness! FOOD IS YOU, chewing it with mercury poisoned teeth wrecks even the healthiest food. Giving in to drugs on any level for any reason, means you are less sure of your divine design and self protective abilities then you need to be. Learn about this, go to the THE HAWC on my facebook page -  https://www.facebook.com/groups/160529007327801/ , it is a group under me, Susan Anderson, that provides the science behind the recovery of me,  or ask us and we will help you too.

No comments: