Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The end of the end

I love it when we get the happy ending of the end. I love stories that have heroes and successes and reunions and healing. I know how we long to be in that place. I have a tooth that was toxic and pulled long ago, it has been healing for a very long time. The teeth are the longest lasting and the deepest memories in the body. They hold ancient messages and when we leave the body they stay on the earth and program it adding experiences and  upgrades for a very long time. My tooth is having it's final say these days and listening to the less, lack and loss release itself from my body once and forever, is amazing. I tell my clients, hold on, hold still and listen, you are being taught something about YOU. Your gifts come in many forms, the most painful often being the best ending. In honor of our effort and willingness, I simply say, THANK YOU for another chance, another day, and the end of some things ready to close up now forever.

No comments: