Friday, June 7, 2024

The lights of summer

Fireflies and full moons and stars you can count forever. When it is warm and days are long it is time to make some hay. The season of growth and development is here. Make a choice to learn something new, go somewhere else, meet fresh new faces. I went to camp every summer. It was the best! One camp was called Bible camp and the other Y camp or Girlscout camp. I needed both camps as I am a Double Sagittarius. Diversity is important to my growth and development. This is the season to open yourself to diversity. I teach Naturopathic health knowledge come and learn self care. I share the Four Directions of my Native Heritage. I offer Bareback Horsemanship training and therapy. The lights will be on! See you at our Solstice event of the 21st of June. We share food and fire. Starts at 4. Hawk's Ridge Ranch Hudson WIS. Dr. Su/Sioux will be in the light!

No comments: