Monday, June 3, 2024

re- flection/flexion

You are offered a chance for re-doing in allowing time to reflect. Look into your own eyes/i's in the mirror, or the eyes of a child you love, or the eyes of an animal you know, or even your dreams. Be open to the truth, be patient and ask for the next step. We are rivers, our flow and the journey is the fun and the challenge. Look back at the rapids, the waterfalls, the placid runs and the droughts. Wear/where would you rerun if you could? Would you be more flexible, or would you close your eyes and your heart and coast? The adventure continues, will it get better and better? In my dreams last night I remembered not being able to sleep. It happened when I was 10 and just got my first mercury amalgam filling in my tooth. An entire year of insomnia and insanity and rage. In my 30th year it happened again, with the lead poisoning I got making stained glass windows unprotected and unaware. After a year of sleeping pills disease came. In reflection, it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. It gave me the chance to become the woman I am today, mother, grandmother, sister, friend and naturopathic physican. THANK GOD dreams do come true! How about you? TIME TO REFLECT?

No comments: