Friday, June 21, 2024

Full Moon Solstice June 21 4pm Bonfire and potluck Rain or Shine thehawc.com

Are you ready to reset? This moon is the finale of eighteen months of drama in the Astrological perception. The next eighteen months are the reconstruction zone. I follow the LIGHT. Moon and Sunlight mark the path I traverse so I can see where to be. The world needs those who see where that light shines and like bugs to a glowing lamp allowing them to move to it. Illumination and warmth are of the light. KIDS need that now more than ever. I like their light, their sass, their strength, and their willingness. Learning the knowing/noing of choices is my way of supporting their journey in the same lights I love. Sun, moon, heart and soul, healing and happiness, finding something to be proud of that we can share with others with no fear, no seperation. Stand in the LIGHT and tell me who you are. TELL US ALL! Under the Full Moon of the Solstice of Summer we gather here, at HAWK"S RIDGE RANCH in Hudson WI every single year to here/hear your story. See you at the party tonight!

No comments: