Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Let's talk about FREEDOM

With out hindrance or restraint. If you feel hindrance the weight is heavy, sometimes too heavy. Restraints are choking, resisting makes them tighter. What you resist persists. Learning to speak the blessing of being in all that you are and do is the best way to be free. See free. Dream free. I love horses as they gave me freedom to roam the land as a child, it would have taken too long to walk in those open spaces, and bikes needed roads. If I could get a gate open I could move to the next field. If I could coax my horse through the under the road tunnel, I could access a whole other realty/reality. What a gift that was. Over the abandoned railroad bridge I would go to town on my pony. To the beach and into the St. Croix River we would wade and then swim together. The freedom I experienced as a child kept me in the adventure. Decide what freedom looks like to you! Let's keep the dream alive.

No comments: