Monday, June 10, 2024

easily distracted

The children who are easily distracted are singled out as trouble. Let's identify, let's label, then medicate, then ultimately incarcerate that energy. I got offered a job to support that end game as the cost of incarceration of those kids has skyrocketed and all of a sudden, no one can afford the outcome. The jails are overflowing. I was surprised by the offer as the details were laid out to me. Could I help? YOU CAN. Those remarkable kids, easily distracted, are here for the future of earth. They will follow only to a certain point at a certain age. They are incredibly focused, that is their distraction. Boring teachers, preachers, doctors, and parents force them into their distractions. Remember what distracted you. I would look out the window every morning, and KNOW FOR SURE, I needed to get outside and on an adventure. My horse, Jenny was there to fly!! My bike, my imagination, ultimately my wings. Those distractions were the beach and the wild nature of the unexplored. Ski, swim, ride and SING! Learn my piano and flute and guitar and sing for the people. HELP those kids with those distractions. It is not a competition it is a privilege. Show them what you love to do. Golf, tennis, fish?? Make stained glass, or raise animals? Invite them to share your distraction!! It will keep them out of the jails of neglect and boredom. That will change everything.

No comments: