Sunday, June 23, 2024

Star Harmony

In knowing we are from the stars, can we align to our family there/their/they're with harmony? Are we awake and aware enough to recognize this gift of connection? I have scene/seen a variety of starbeings, they are smart, strong, beautiful, helpful and sometimes daunting. I say stand in the LIGHT and tell me who you are and ask how I can be of service. They do that. In service to Source I do wellness. In service to my ancestors I do nature and horses. In service to the future here in this world, I DO EVERYTHING I CAN FOR CHILDREN. I offer support and protection with my work. The Star Beings that I answer to are in alignment with that job. As I have always known the true gold of this world is the children. Do your very best to do the very best for those magical souls who were born with STAR HARMONY and will deliver with your support!

No comments: