Saturday, June 22, 2024

Ideas shared

When was the last time you shared your really cool ideas? When did you have a new one? In the ruts we dig and spin our wheels in, the mud flies. We get dirty and wet, and in the energy hopefully we laugh out loud. I had to take off my sandals to get my horse in the mud yesterday. The Farrier said BARE-FOOT??? Aren't you worried around those big horses. NOPE I said, my feet will stay under me and they will not trample them. I like to be grounded. Mud or sand or grass, on a paddle board on the water, skiis on the snow, or a horseback over wild terrain on the BARE BACK of a horse. Those are my big ideas. My ideas of fit, fun, and the fact that I can choose without worry. Choose to share your wild ideas when they bring light, and joy. The children are watching, and then we can hear their wild ideas too. Star Knowledge is here in their ideas, let's listen to what they have to offer. Summer has arrived in our world.

No comments: