Saturday, April 11, 2020

Learning to be/bee ONE who is HERD/HEARD

A herd/heard, I have one, horses are here/hear at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin. Learning to communicate clearly on all levels and in all circumstances, came with that heard/herd. I got my family, my exercise, I got my audience, I got my ears all tuned in, and then, I got people from all over the world to be a part of this. I got healthy, addicted, incarcerated, toxic, disabled, troubled and ill people to be with and in my heard/herd. Some benefited greatly. Mostly I DID! Listening and also being herd/heard were amazing for me and my reality/realty. I am now going to teach it to those wanting to BE ONE WHO IS HEARD/HERD. Three day workshops will begin in June. I look forward to hearing what you have to say, it is now time for anyone who wants to be HEARD/HERD be that! We all came for a reason, let's talk about it. I will publish dates and rates soon, keep watching and thank you for being a part of my heard/herd. Dr. Su/Sioux

No comments: