Monday, April 13, 2020

Awakened yet?

It is that time, the alarms are sounding and you are being told to awaken. Accountability is yours, no longer will there be an elite group in charge. Your time, your energy, your resources and your gifts are being awoken to the new age of unity. Family is the law, neighborhoods, farms, organizations, together in that awakening. The old elite are gone, the religious, the political, the medical, the militant, the legal and the insurance that leverages them all are gone! You will have access to your own assurance that you are capable of administering. No 10% to be saved, no 33% to have rights to thrive, no 50% or more to take you down or back a notch or tell you that you, unworthy will not be saved. YOU, heart and soul, are the one you will account to in this lifetime. I went to college for a minute long ago. They told me I could, as a women, study there to be a teacher, a social worker or a nurse. I decided to become a swimming instructor. Then I became all of those things together in my work as a Naturopathic Physician. I became awakened to the power and the ability of accounting to Source directly about that connection to my heart and home here on Earth. Many have interceded for humanity for now. You have the ability to be here, loved and respected, and cared about. Wake up to this reality, reach out to others in laughter and community. Agree to disagree, and allow, align to and appreciate this new way on this new day!!!

No comments: