Thursday, April 30, 2020

42 years ago today

I got married. It was a family I could enjoy, a fresh start, a new neighborhood, and someone who cared about me. It am grateful I took that chance. It taught me a lot of lessons. I wanted a herd/heard. I got one. New friends, and a whole new family. It lasted 20 years. Then it was complete. Each contract we have here has an expiration date. Some sooner than others. No such thing as right or wrong, just right or left. I continue to branch out as each fork in the road of my life expands my world. Choosing right or left, is how we do it on earth. My tree of life is well rounded, and not done growing yet. I have Jessie and Martin and Baby Banks and Carly too adding on, with their choices enhancing my reality! I have my work at the ranch, and the animals that are here as family, also adding on to my growth! Come and join us for a ride, a fire, a consultation or just a glass of cheer!! Happy Anniversary to a contract I am glad I chose. Namaste' - We are all in this together. Where we go ONE, we go ALL>

No comments: