Thursday, April 2, 2020

Love the world now

It is injured, damaged, overwhelmed and alone in the universe. It was almost nuked. It has been poisoned, neglected and potentially left for dead. When we allowed the non-human ranks to move in and take over, we became separate from the love of the light. Secrets and shadows hid the truth. We knew we were being fooled, yet we did not know how to stop it. When the hair went up on the back of my neck, I knew I had to try something different. I was young and energetic. I called out the Universe and I heard in the distants/distance - my relatives. Angels, ancestors and aliens answered back. We love the world you live in, we will help, but it is up to humanity, so why don't you help them. SO I DID the best could. Now it is time to love the world, whether it is small to you or large, close or far away. No more complaining, no more giving in to fear or loss. We need to unify in the light of love, and take back this Mother Earth that we are here to be with. Today I will think about that, as I am alone here with her and the fourleggeds. I hope you do that too. The ball is in your court, wanna play? My world does, balls and all!! Start with love. Your pets, your yard, your self, you're worth it.

No comments: